The Dargle, Smith and Pugsley families are sad to learn of the passing of Paul McManus, a larrikin and a legendary ski racer, RIP mate, you will be missed xox
Thank you Louise Griffin Butlin for letting us borrow your photo xo
Upcoming events at Dargle:
True Grit -
DVBC Winter Spectacular -
Childs Play Marine 40th Anniversary Weekend -
Hammond Boats 75th Reunion -
Latest Ski Park News:
If you dont need your beach even if the weather is crappy please do us the courtesy of cancelling your beach, thank you.
A few reminders if you are coming to spend your valuable leisure time time at Dargle.
* No loutish or rude behaviour is tolerated, we are a family friendly park!
* No jet ski’s or PWC’s, sorry folks but its our park and our policies.
* No wake surfing will be tolerated from those skiing from our park, if you want to wake surf then please go to the ocean and if we offend you, we are sorry but that’s our policy, our livelihood and we respect our river!
* No dogs, cats or any other animals of the 4 or 2 legged variety, thank you.
* If you arrive on Friday then you pay for the beach for Friday whether you launch your boat or not.
Thank you for understanding and we hope you have a great season but please enjoy the river and our property responsibly!
Deposits are required for all beach bookings for long weekends, public holidays, the month of January and Easter contact Tracey to pay your deposit.
* 3 months payable up front, $47 per week.
Latest Boat Racing News:
Latest Team Dargle News:
Be very proud Dargleites.
Our Dargle Valley Boat Club members / family had a cracking weekend at Lake Mulwala.
Queen B -
COMPLETE TURN KEY
$23,000 ono. Phone 02-
15 April 2019 was the last time this page was updated
"Ohana" means family
and nobody gets left behind!