Upcoming events at Dargle:
Childs Play Marine 40th Anniversary Weekend -
Hammond Boats 75th Reunion -
Thank you for your support in 2019 because without volunteers to run the meeting, without competitors to put a show on the water, without the support of great people and great companies and without our loyal and hardy band of people coming to watch, we don't have an event, so thank you, you are all very much appreciated!
Latest Ski Park News:
The park is now closed and the gates are locked for winter
until Friday 20th September!
Deposits are required for all beach bookings for long weekends, public holidays, the month of January and Easter contact Tracey to pay your deposit.
* 3 months payable up front, $47 per week.
Latest Power Boat Racing News:
Latest Team Dargle News:
The 4 round AFPGP Australian Championship series wrapped up at St George MBC on the weekend of the 27th and 28th July and our DVBC members did us proud.
* Max Cook won the J2 class and Cooper Smith finished 3rd. Max even managed a few more words than his usual at the presentation lol
* Makayla Cook came 3rd in the hotly contested J3 class.
* Simon was all class and won his 2nd Australian SST120 Championship in a row with Briney chasing him all the way. Simon also had a guest drive in Queen B and won pole and all 3 of the F4 races.
* Briney had in her words 'a bittersweet season' and came second in the Australian SST120 Championship in only her 2nd full season in SST120 but anytime you can run sponson to sponson, out qualify and get a race win against Simon and the 888 team you are doing something to be proud of. Briney also picked up the trophy for 'Senior Driver, Performance of the Year'.
* Congratulations to all the teams and none of us get to go racing without the help and support of the great people that support us.
* Congratulations and thank you to the AFPGP for all your hard work over the season and thank you to St George for hosting the event.
Sunday was all about the AFPGP Points and Championship and Practice and Qualifying were combined as time was limited.
Rough conditions and misjudgment on Briney’s behalf caused the #104 DAC to barrel roll in the top turn, thankfully landing on its feet.
Briney is perfectly fine, just one written off engine cowl, and missing airbag hatch.
Huge thank you to the rescue crews from both VOC & AFPGP.
Unfortunately, due to rough water conditions the rest of the day was canceled. Leaving the points for the championship remain the same going into the Final Round.
Now to look forward to the Finale at St George on the 27th and 28th July!
Queen B -
COMPLETE TURN KEY
$22,000 ono. Phone 02-
19 August 2019 was the last time this page was updated
"Ohana" means family
and nobody gets left behind!