Upcoming events at Dargle:
None so far
Latest Ski Park News:
Well its that time of year again, we will be open from Friday 21st September.
A few reminders if you are coming to spend your valuable leisure time time at Dargle.
* No loutish or rude behaviour is tolerated, we are a family friendly park!
* No jet ski’s or PWC’s, sorry folks but its our park and our policies.
* No wake surfing will be tolerated from those skiing from our park, if you want to wake surf then please go to the ocean and if we offend you, we are sorry but that’s our policy, our livelihood and we respect our river!
* No dogs, cats or any other animals of the 4 or 2 legged variety, thank you.
* If you arrive on Friday then you pay for the beach for Friday whether you launch your boat or not.
Thank you for understanding and we hope you have a great season but please enjoy the river and our property responsibly!
Deposits are required for all beach bookings for long weekends, public holidays, the month of January and Easter contact Tracey to pay your deposit.
* 3 months payable up front, $47 per week.
Latest Boat Racing News:
Latest Team Dargle News:
Our talented DVBC members had a very successful weekend at the UHPBC Spectacular;
**Congratulations to Cooper Smith on winning the Glenn Banks Formula Future Point-
**Hayden Sherry in the ‘Rapt’ KT won the John Darcy Trophy and didn't put a sponson out of place all weekend.
** Rhys Coles in ‘Butler Vehicles’ won the King of the River from Pugs in ‘Shananigans’ and DVBC had 4 of the 5 competitors in the King of the River Race with Simon Troy in ‘888 Racing’ in 4th and Briney in 5th after qualifying for her first King of the River final and lined up alongside her mentor in Rhys, her Dad in ‘Shananigans’ and her partner Simon in ‘888’, very proud moment for the family and DVBC.
** Briney finished 2nd in the Craig Bailey F2 Point-
**Huge thank you to the Shananigans crew and Mallory, Titty, Lochie, Brett, Zach, Simon and the 888 Racing team and Bails for keeping the F2 and F4 boats running and getting them in and out of the water and looking after Pugs and Briney in a very busy weekend of racing for us all.
** There were a couple of nasty accidents on the weekend we are pleased to hear that both Kye Cornell and Kaine Casson who are bruised and battered but they are both going to be ok and we wish them a speedy recovery.
** Congratulations to the UHPBC and their band of passionate and enthusiastic helpers and supporters, they were trying conditions but they still put on a great weekend of power boat racing.
Queen B -
COMPLETE TURN KEY
$23,500 ono. Phone 02-
18 September 2018 was the last time this page was updated